Your safety comes first, Period. That means we place the utmost importance on brake service. From routine maintenance to repair, we make sure you can depend on your brakes, day in and day out, in all kinds of weather. Brake trouble can turn up at any moment, but it’s up to you to take care of it before it takes a turn for the worse. Regularly check your brakes for wear and tear, and be sure to keep your ears up for the sound of squeaky brakes wearing down.
BSP also specializes in upgrading your brake system. Big brake kits, choosing the correct rotor and pad compound are all important things to meet or exceed your car’s performance level. You don’t want to go faster than your brakes can handle.
—–Our Brake Service Includes:
• Inspection, cleaning, and repair of the disc brake assembly, including rotors, pads, and calipers
• Inspection, cleaning, and repair of the drum brake assembly, including drums, shoes, and cylinders
• Rotor and drum replacement
• Servicing brake fluid
—-Get your brakes checked if you notice:
• A squealing noise while driving that stops when the brakes are applied
• The steering wheel shakes when you use the brakes
• The vehicle pulls to the left or right while braking
• Repeated squeaking when the brakes are engaged
• Grinding or groaning noises while stopping
• Brakes require more pressure, or the pedal pushes closer to the floor more than usual